- Our research aims to improve the life-long health of pregnant and postpartum women and their children.
- Please fill out this form to request more information:
- In support of this goal, we are currently recruiting participants for five studies:
- 1) A study examining the impact of walking on blood sugar control in women with AND without gestational diabetes mellitus,
- 2) A study examining the impact of exercise in women with multiple sclerosis,
- 3) A study examining high intensity interval training (HIIT) during pregnancy,
- 4) A study examining cardiovascular adaptations to twin pregnancy, and
- 5) A study investigating the experiences of elites athletes during and following pregnancy.
- For more information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
RECRUITING GRADUATE STUDENTS
Dr. Davenport is currently seeking highly motivated M.Sc. and Ph.D. students
Students interested in pursuing graduate studies in the PPPH are encouraged
to contact Dr. Davenport at the start of their final year of study.
For mor information about graduate studies in the Faculty of Kinesiology, Sport, and Recreation at the University of Alberta, please visit:
Master of Science
Prospective trainees should be competitive to receive external funding
(e.g., scholarships, fellowships, etc.) and will be strongly encouraged
to apply to appropriate funding bodies both before and during their
graduate studies. In some cases students may also be eligible for internal
funding opportunities, such as entrance scholarships and fellowships.